Compass Solutions helps customers improve operations and leverage technology investments.
Compass Solutions is a business consultancy helping clients achieve objectives through strategic collaboration and superior alignment of information technology and business processes. We focus on clients’ business needs, rely on their internal wealth of talent when appropriate, and work together to identify opportunities and overcome challenges.
We work with organizations of various sizes and different industries. Compass Solutions has significant experience in health care, distribution, technology, finance, and working with venture-backed firms. Whether a small business, large corporation, or health care organization, Compass Solutions has the skills to point your team in the right direction, and the experience to get there.
Setting an exciting goal is like setting a needle in your compass. From then on, the compass knows only one point - its ideal. And it will faithfully guide you there through the darkest nights and fiercest storms. - Unknown Author
Mission back to top
Our mission is helping customers generate returns on technology investments.
Technology should be focused on growing revenue, serving and retaining customers, providing meaningful executive information, and promoting efficiencies.
Through our unique partnership model, Compass provides planning, leadership, intellectual capital, and experience to help customers meet their goals.
Our objective is delivering:
- Satisfaction through customers, associates and affiliates
- Value in customers and investors
- Growth in customer base, referrals. revenues, and profits
- Achievement through innovation and accomplishment
Team back to top
Compass Professionals are highly qualified, matched to customer needs, and remain focused on generating value.Expand All Panels
- Marc Rubinger
- A business strategist and technology consultant, Marc helps transform business processes, improves returns from technology, and deals with tough integration / implementation challenges. As Compass Solutions' founder, his experiences range from oversight and accountability to high technology. Marc's strengths include project management, change management and leadership. His approach stresses teamwork, alignment and innovation.
- Rachel Kaplan
- Rachel works with organizations to improve internal and customer experiences through the use of technology. A skilled and experienced project leader, she also brings subject matter expertise in customer relationship management and operational preparedness for systems implementation and deployment.
- Experience includes change management, business process engineering, and designing/developing training programs. She is familiar with various technologies ranging from enterprise-wide CRM and ERP, to specific operational applications.
- Rae Sevush
- Rae provides content editing and data management services for Compass customers. An experienced task manager and coordinator, she works directly with customers in designing and maintaining web sites, writing press releases, and perfecting large-scale data sets.
- Rae has prior functional experience with billing, bookkeeping and budgeting, as well as team leadership and multi-task plan coordination.
Process back to top
Compass helps customers generate returns on technology investments.
Our teams work with client technology teams - from CIOs to support staff - gaining an understanding of current processes, possible bottlenecks, redundancies and/or inefficiencies, staffing and resource levels, management and organizational structure.
From this understanding, Compass work with client teams to eliminate issues affecting alignment of people and processes with deployed technologies.
Vision back to top
Our vision is to be your choice for IT-based value creation.
Compass professionals listen to customers describe issues and challenges.
We start working when we understand the specifics. We lead, innovate and deliver solutions to challenging business and technology situations.
We achieve customer goals; we collaborate; we coach; we withdraw.